Android's Amazing Comics has the right to change any of the policies listed at any time and apply those changes to any of the data that we have collected to date of the change, as permitted by law. If any change is made to our policy, we will notify you through a post on our website.
Our grading standards are based on the guidelines set by the Overstreet Grading Guide.
Books valued under $10 are graded using the basic grading scale.
A basic grading scale is:
NM = Near Mint
VF = Very Fine
FN = Fine
VG = Very Good
FR = Fair
PR = Poor
Books valued over $10 are graded using the ten-point grading scale. ( Same scale used by grading companies)
If a book has restoration, missing coupons, or any major defects not visible in the scan provided of the book it will be noted in the description.
- All third party graded books (CGC, CBCS, and PGX) on the site is an actual image of the book you will receive if purchased.
- All books priced over $10.00 will have a front and back cover scan of the book you will receive if purchased.
- All books priced under $10.00 may have a stock photo used to represent the issue you are looking for. It is not meant to be used to gauge the condition of the book. You will receive the book in the grade that you select at the time of purchase.
- A ten-day return policy on all graded books.
- Fourteen days return policy on all raw books.
- There is a one-year return policy on any raw book purchased from us that is submitted to CGC or CBCS and comes back restored. Androids Comics LLC is not responsible for grading fees or return shipping fees on any returns. Buyer pays for return shipping.