Android's Amazing Comics does not share your personal information with any third party. All data that has been collected is only used for your transaction, mailing and communication purposes. Exceptions will be made if law enforcement becomes involved in any capacity.
The information provided to us through e-mail is used for customer service/transaction purposes and will never be shared with anyone.
We do gather your personal information, as the data is entered on your own volition, in order to complete your transaction. This information gathered includes your name, address, email and credit card information.
Android's Amazing Comics has the right to change any of the policies listed at any time and apply those changes to any of the data that we have collected to date of the change, as permitted by law. If any change is made to our policy, we will notify you through a post on our website.
By using our website, you have agreed to our terms and services.
Our grading standards are based on the guidelines set by Overstreet Grading Guide. If a book has restoration, missing coupons, or any major defects not visible in the scan provided of the book it will be noted in the description.
- All third party graded books (CGC, CBCS, and PGX) on the site is an actual image of the book you will receive if purchased.
- All books priced over $10.00 will have a front and back cover scan of the book you will receive if purchased.
- All books priced under $10.00 may have a stock photo used to represent the issue you are looking for. It is not meant to be used to gauge the condition of the book. You will receive the book in the grade that you select at the time of purchase.
- A ten-day return policy on all graded books.
- Fourteen days return policy on all raw books.
- There is a one-year return policy on any raw book purchased from us that is submitted to CGC or CBCS and comes back restored. Androids Comics LLC is not responsible for grading fees or return shipping fees on any returns. Buyer pays for return shipping.